Friday, September 11, 2009

10 Tweets Review: Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself


This week Tyler Perry is back as Madea in his latest offering, I Can Do Bad All By Myself. The movie already has an established fan base as lovers of the Madea series of films would not want to miss this one.

Director: Tyler Perry
Starring: Tyler Perry, Taraji P Henson, Mary J Blige, Gladys Knights, Brian White
Budget: $13 million
MPAA Rating: PG-13

Synopsis: See what happens when a family is torn apart by one sister’s selfishness and another sister’s refusal to let go of the lover of her life. All the while, Madea is in rare form and is determined to get and keep the family together.

Lets take a look at what twitter movie goers are already saying about I Can do Bad All by Myself in 10 random tweets.





















Looks like I Can do Bad All By Myself was really good according to Twitter users who overwhelmingly liked what Tyler Perry had to offer. I Can do Bad got an 8 out of 10. I'd say the two guys who hated it were probably forced to go see it with their girlfriends : |

If you're going to see I Can Do Bad All By Myself, its advisable to walk with the Kleenex. Yes, the whole box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment