Monday, July 26, 2010

Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides Teaser Trailer Released

I didn't even know they were making another Pirates of the Caribbean movie but now that the teaser trailer has been released I need to go watch Dead Man's Chest and At World's End.

Surprisingly, I haven't seen these two sequels but would have loved to. The original Pirates of the Caribbean movie was shot in my home country, St. Vincent and the Grenadines which makes it a bit special for me.

Pirates is an interesting adventure/fantasy franchise which I hope they don't beat to death. I mean, can you imagine watching Pirates of the Caribbean X: Jack Sparrow vs Captain Hook?

The Trailer


Pirates of the Caribbean 4 Trailer

The movie is set to be released in 3D in 2011 with Johnny Depp returning as Captain Jack Sparrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment