Monday, March 8, 2010

Sandra Bullock - Best Actress Winner Oscars 2010 + Mo'nique

Sandra Bullock won best actress at the 2010 Academy awards for her performance as Leigh Anne Tuohy in the football movie The Blind Side.

I'm really glad she won the Oscar because I read this morning that she won a Razzie Award for her performance in last year's All About Steve.

This is the first time someone has won an Oscar for Best Actress and a Razzie for Worst Actress in the same year so to me, to quote Chris Brown, its like wow!

I first saw Sandra Bullock in the 1994 movie Speed which is one of my favorite suspense movies. I've seen my share of good performances from Ms Bullock and also some bad ones like the unbelievably bad sequel to Speed.

Congrats to Sandra Bullock, 2010's Best Actress Winner who can now be called Academy Award Winning Actress Sandra Bullock in her next trailer or on her next DVD release.

Also congrats to Mo'nique on her Best Supporting Actress award for her performance in Precious. That is a great accomplishment in African American film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment