Thursday, August 27, 2009

Michael Jackson Alive Video



This video is going around a lot lately in which someone who looks like Michael Jackson appears to be coming out the back of the coroners van.

The person who uploaded the video to LiveLeak.com also posted this message:

This video shows that Michael was still alive after his dead body was transported to the Los Angeles Dept. of Coroner I checked the license plate number and it looks like the King of Pop is jumping out of the same van, his dead body has been in. I got the original video tape from a trustworthy source. I know him for years. And I am sure it´s real and Michael is alive.

Not sure if I believe it. There would have to be much more convincing evidence than this to make me a believer.

The conspiracy theories were expected though. After all, I couldn't believe when I heard that MJ had died. Of course, they would give him the Elvis treatment. For all we know he's chillin' somewhere with Tupac and they're going to be putting out an album together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment